Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Blog Ideas & Brance Blogs

Hey Jammers, I was wondering if you could answer my questions.

I want to know if you have any ideas to improve the blog, like maybe contests, polls, parties, ANYTHING!

Just put your answers in the comment box below ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Remember, all opinions are respected and taken into thought!


BRANCH BLOG RELEASING TONIGHT!
↓INFORMATION BELOW↓

Hey Jammers, this is a Edit to the post, because I wanted to reveal something to my viewers.

I am making a Brance Blog for the Jamaa Journal Newspaper!

I think all my branch blogs i may create (hint hint), will start with the title of the main blog.

The other I would like to create, is The Animal Jam Times Nerve Center!

It will be the place you send your applications to join a fanclub coming in later months, and a job as comment moderator, also coming later when more views come.

Anyway, the newspaper blog is coming around today/tonight, and the Nerve Center will come around tomorrow.

Keep Jammin'

-- Zach94

No comments:

Post a Comment