Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Anonymous Hacker Group

Hey Jammers,
i have another post today to talk to you about the website hacker group Anonymous.
Anonymous Hacker Group Logo

These guys are really bad.
I mean just today one of their members hijacked the Justice Department over in America!
I'm sure we have nothing to worry about since we don't have much views and it TAJT isn't a famous enough group to get singled out.
Anyway, I wanted to calm the fuss about these guys.
Some Jammers in Jamaa are starting 'violent' protests againts AJHQ to file a report on them, which I highly doubt we'll need to worry about because once in a bluemoon are they gonna hack a children's game.
Now I know I may have just started a panic for the younger kids reading this, but i'm 11 and I can deal with it, so be mature like your parents probably taught you, and forget about Anonymous.

I'm sure nothing will be such a crisis again, like hijacking a government website, so don't get riled up. 
Instead, if you see anything on the American News, pleas comment below and let us know. 
The Animal Jam Times is working with other AJ blogs to come up with a solution to Anonymous hacking AJ blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment